About Us

              

Nov.

1945

Late founder Mr. You Hsien-Pang established Kwang Hwa Hand Papermaking Factory to produce deed paper, core paper, hair-perming process paper, etc.

Dec.

1964

The factory was renamed as Shin Kwang Hwa Paper MFG Co., Ltd, and installed the first set of paper machinery aside of hand made infrastructures.

Aug.

1969

Shin Kwang Hwa had moved to the present address, following the istallation of the second paper machineries line for special cotton paper.

Feb.

1973

Opened Taipei branch office to offer better service to clients.

Nov.

1979

Established Tung Tai Cotton & Xuan Paper Industrial Co., Ltd.

Oct.

1980 

Affiliated Hang Shing Trading Co., in Hongkong put into service.

Jun.

1982 

Taiwan Hum Chun Trading Co., Ltd. is formed for importing papers.

Mar.

1990

Shin Kwang Hwa Paper MFG.Co., Ltd (Thailand) is comissioned.

Jun.

1990 

Paper Museum set up in Headquarters.

Jun.

1991

Won the national honor of Excellent Factory for waste management.

Dec. 

1992

Won the national award of Excellent Factory for pollution control.

May.

1994 

Completion of Factory expansion.

Jun.

1994

Became the first installer of DELTA-FORMER among Taiwan peers.

Nov.

1995

The 2nd stage production expansion for Thailand is launched.

Feb.

1997

Hum Chun Trading Co., Ltd. faciliated paper show room in Taipei.

Mar.

1999

Awarded ISO 9002 Certificate.

Sept.

1999

The devastating 7.3 magnitude earthquake hit on 21th 01:47 AM.

Oct.

1999

Generators were rent to resume producing on 13th---22 days aftermath .

Feb.

2001

After ISO 9002 certificated, SGS completed her first regular examination.